God has given me a passion for home education and it really is the ministry I enjoy most in my life right now. I love watching my kids light up when some new concept is grasped or when we read a really great book. I love listening to Benjamin read aloud to me and talking about history with him. And most of all, I love the opportunity I have to spend time in the Word with them, teaching them from the Bible and memorizing Scripture toghether. I feel so blessed to be able to educate my children in this way.
Born in Weatherford, Texas.
Countries Ministered In: 45 US States, Canada, Mexico, China, Mongolia,
Guatemala, Honduras, Denmark, Sweden, and France.
* Discipleship Training School (DTS): Sept 1998-Feb 1999
Field Internship: Northwesten Africa.
* School of Evangelism: March 1999- August 1999
Field Internship: Western United States.
* Strategic Frontier Internship: Spring 2006
* Kings Way Missionary Institue (Spanish Language School): August 2007-May 2008
* World Hunger Relief: Third World Agricultural Development Internship: December 2010-December 2011
Accounting Department: I spent my first year on staff in the accounting department at the missionary base in Tyler.
Endangered Freedom Productions (EFP): I spent a year-and-a-half on a traveling multi-media presentation team named EFP. We ministered in churches, high schools, colleges, coffee shops, on the street and to whomever would listen.